Thursday, January 05, 2012

Review of 2011

So now that we have reached an arbitrary date for  new year the general practice is to look back over the year and think about the good and that bad. what went right and what didn't go so right. Some times it is depressing. for example I had hoped to lose 20 pounds last year, well I gained ten. isn't that nice? but i have to say that 2011 will always have been a good year. I mean I got married that was pretty cool. My cousins Jordan, Amanda, and Laura also got married this year. my family grew by quite a few, Stryder, and Ellie. I think Lafe and Lacey had a little girl. As far as I know at this moment that is all, but please correct me if I am wrong with such a big family it is easy to forget someone.

At St. Adains Jessica and Sharon had their baby girls. they church had it's first birthday. It is hard to believe that we have been a church plant for a year now. and we are still there.

I don't remember my resolutions from last year. I could look them up, but that might just be more disappointment then I would like to deal with right now. Io instead I will look over the year, see that I have more good memories then bad. there fore whether I made my resolutions or not I'd say the year was a net gain I know I am a better person today then i was a year ago and that is more important then meeting some arbitrary goals set at an arbitrary date.

As far as this blog is concerned, I made more posts this year then any year prior. I also had more page views then every before. what does next year have in store? Well I talked about that yesterday a new look a new series and a goal to post every day. will that happen? who knows, for all I know something big could happen and I drop off the face of the planet. but let's hope that doesn't happen.

No comments: