Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bloody Mary, Athieism, Alchemy, nano...

Bloody Mary the arch Villon of the English Reformation.

Atheism the belief that there is no God

Alchemy the supposed ability to change one thing into another by the use of transmutation circles

Nano the abbreviation of NaNoWriMo which is translated as National Novel Writing Month in which hundreds of people submit themselves to the crazy notion that they can indeed write a 50,000 word novel in only thirty days.

what do all these things have in common? I am so glad you asked. this is a good discription of what the next 13 days hold for me. first i must finiish my paper on Queen Mary Tutor, second I must work out the details and write my Second term paper which is for my systematic Aplogetics course which is focused on the arguments atheists have against Christianity. Third I must write an analysis of the story i wrote for my Morality after modernity class which was about alchemy. fourth there is be my attempt to finish my own 50,000 word novel before November 30th.

not to mention catching up on my reading for the end of term. sleep how i will miss you.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sleep...overrated. I hope you get everything done.

Unknown said...

Thanks, I was able to get my paper on Mary Tutor done. (at 9:00 am after not sleeping)