Friday, April 29, 2011

Coffee Shop Melodies

I've been listening to classical books while at work.  I love it, it makes my job bearable and I want to talk about these amazing books I have enjoyed.

Originally I was going to just write a review of the book.  Then as I was writing the review i found that there was just too much i wanted to talk about.  So I came to the conclusion that maybe I would just have a literature discussion on a weekly basis.  these will expose the ending so if you haven't read the book be warned.

My Reading, books listed here I have finished Reading, if I have posted about them I will put a link following the book title. If there isn't a link it means I have read it and intend to post about it.

Hunchback of Nortre Dame By Victor Hugo:
     Disney Lied
     What Makes a Monster and What Makes a Man
     Esmeralda: The Tragic Virgin
     The Edifice
Adventures in the Afterlife Series By Mur Lafferty
     Heaven: Misconceptions of heaven
     Hell:
     Waste land:
     War:
The GFL Series (Galactic Football League) By Scott Sigler
     The Rookie:
William Shakespeare's Plays
     Hamlet: Vengeance
Books By Jane Austen
     Sense and Sensibility:  Family Responsibility
     Emma:
     Mansfield Park:
The Canterbury Tales By Geoffrey Chaucer
     The Knight's Tale
     The Miller's Tale

My Current Reading list:
The Simarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien
The Starter by Scott Sigler
Jane Eyre By Charlotte Bronte


No comments: