Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Knitting

Today I am just going to share some pictures of what I have been working on. most of these projects are big projects so they are taking a long time to finish, also i have some fun yarn acquisitions.

 You can see my Cardigan, I have started on the first sleeve. it is tough going because I have been having problems with the Chart.

then there is the yarn that I got thanks to my mother-in-law. she gave me a gift certificate to my local yarn shop. the orange will becomes socks but the rest of the yarn doesn't really have a plan yet.

Next is Greg's sock. I've only got one of them done so far. it took me two months and some change to finish. I think I will be casting on something else before I finish it's mate.

In descending order is my Japanese Waves Shawl. I love this pattern because it is simple and looks awesome. Plus I don't need to look at the chart anymore.

In the plastic bag I've got part of my birthday gift from my mom. two balls of Croma. these are going to become a shawl, a beaded Shawl. I Just can't cast that on right now.

the pale blue bit is a wash cloth. then you have the sleeve of my Cardigan. and finally the second half of my present from mom, a needle case.

Oh and I decided it was time to learn how to spin.

till next time Open roads and God Speed.

No comments: