Monday, May 28, 2007

Graduation

so this sunday at church the graduates were reconized. and i did not think that i would be up there, becasue this is usally for the high school. but I was also reconized. and I got cards, with money in them.



I really did not think I would be made a fuss of. I mean the church got me quick verse and that is awsome, but I did not expect to get 120 dollars as well. I mean, High school that's a big deal. theres glamer pictures, parties, invitations, and family coming up for the day.



college well it is imporrtaint and maybe it should be celibreated more then High school but when it comes down to it peopel don't seem to make as big a deal about it.

so I was very surprised when people fromthe church started handing me cards. verys surprised. and I had to stand up front with all my teens who graduated yesterday. it was a very wierd feeling.



So i did not expect to be made a fuss about

1 comment:

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

It took me 12 years to finish, It is a big deal! Congradulations and good for you. Nobody sent me money?