Monday, May 21, 2007

Women of Faith

I just got back fromt he women of faith conference. and it was great. first off it was what i needed a chance to get to a place where i could worship God and not feel hindered in any way. and of corse God spoke to me.

I have always known that God had created me to write. and at this confrence i felt that God was telling me through these amasing ladies that it was time to get sirious about it. up till now i have been just using writing as a hobby.

I have desided to stop being lazy and to start disoplining my self to finish one of the books i have been writting. In September of 2008 I will at least be sending the first volumbe of the Chronicals of Utopia to a publisher.

to get to that goal i will be setting asided apoxamitly 20 hrs every week to work on it. this will take a lot of self disopling because this was ariganly my new year's resolution.

1 comment:

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

You have always shown such a great imagination, I know you can do it. I'm glad we found your blog so we can have updates on your writuing. Good for you!