Tuesday, December 01, 2009

and the day after.....

well it is December first...
and all threw the house everything was quiet.
there are dirty plates in the sink
and empty sprite cans on the coffee table
a few empty bags of popcorn.... Okay I know non of that really rhythms so I will just stop now. (this is of course why I don't write poetry)

after some well erned rest i have to say even though i do not have the honor of reaching the goal of 50,000 words I consider myself to have gain my own goal of sorts. the story i wrote has a beginning, an end, and a completed plot movement. (though i am not so confident in my skills to not take into account that there are probably several plot wholes and at least two characters who changed names half way threw the story.) however it cam to a nice neat end with a wonderous loose end that will work wonderfully for a sequel next year.

and now my I offer my great congratulations to those noble souls who were able to beat thier keyboards, pens, and or notebooks into submission and made it to 50,000 words. to you I raise my glass and salute you.

No comments: