Monday, March 15, 2010

Simple women's Day book 2

FOR TODAY: March 15, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...Tops of Trees, and Mckenna Chaple. but the interesting thing is actually just across the room. the J. wesley bust from the play had taken up residence in the library and he is just so cool.

I am thinking...How much it sucks that the library catalog has gone of line and now it appears that we are not going to be able to check in and out manually, and it is happening now because the college is on spring break. stupid college.

I am thankful for... my diet ending yesterday! (celebrated by having pad tie after church with friends)

From the kitchen...the last thing i cooked that was really good was something called savory chicken soup. it is chicken with tomatoes and several Mexican spices, now that i am off my diet I'm planing on adjusting the recipe to make it more of a chicken tortilla soup with onion, cheese and those little chip things.

I am wearing...orange and chocolate brown. brown pants and an orange tee with a brown over shirt vest/hoodie over it.

I am creating...I still need to finish work on my brown bag it is almost done, if i still need something to work on at DND then i will work on my pair of pedicure soaks.

I am going...Daniel and Jennette's to play DND tonight!

I am reading...The Pilgrim's Regress by CS Lewis, the Silmarillion by Tolkien, and Something Wicked This Way Comes by Rey Bradbury.

I am hoping...To get my Latin done, cause it is due tomorrow and thanks to my two tests i did not have time to do it earlier.

I am hearing...The blast of a nail gun. (we are having some construction here at the library)

Around the house...Mostly study tools, lisa has a paper and I haven't picked up from my take home logic exam.

A few plans for the rest of the week: home work (because the life of a student is very boring) and i am going to a retreat this weekend put on by my church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Hair dieing party last satuday

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook. It was fun to read. I was also in a library today...there wasn't any construction.