Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bad wine

some times when you are working on something some times it is better to take one step back before going on. when the wine is bad, throw it out.

the other day i was working on something for one of my other blogs and i started to get frustrated because it was just not working out. I started to think of my favorite seen of the agony and the ecstasy where Michaelangelo goes and destroies all the work he had done on the ceiling of the chapel. so I said, "when the wine is bad throw it out." and tore up the page. and three more pages as I continued to try that night. finally i quiet and started again yesterday. suddenly everything seemed to flow.

sometimes when we are working on something and it just is not coming, we just need to throw out the bad wine, and start agian

No comments: