Friday, October 05, 2007

It's almost time for.....

NaNoWriMo
also known as November is National writers month! I wanted to make an anouncement here because i know some of my friends int he worlderful world of BBC are writers at least aspiring writers and I thought maybe some of you would like to take onthe challenge.
the challenge is to write a novel in one month. basically the idea is to just write. all those ideas that may be floating around in that head of yours and just write it down. October is the planing period. nothing can be started till November first at 12:00 am.
Last year I was one week from finishing on time. this year my goal is to finish bythe dead line. I have also joined the group NoNaWriMo. and if you like you can do the same or if you would like to just know more about this crazy thing you can go to: http://www.nanowrimo.org/
It is a fun fun time, and I sugest you try it.

No comments: