Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ten days left.


Oh yeah the insanity of nanowrimo is just around the corner. I am very proud of myself. I have only one more thing left to do for my planing, its a bit of a big project but it is the last thing left to do.

I am still rather optomistic also about my goal to get all my home work done for november. i have 13 idems still on my to do list but i think i am going to be able to get them done.

i will probably not be able to finish up my story from last year which i was really hoping to get done before i started this november, however it is very close so who knows maybe it will still get done.

for those who are reading this and wondering what i may be writting about this year here is a little info:
title-Lucky 13

teaser- Remmy was the thirteenth son of his father, the thirteenth child of the thirteenth wife, he was the one to break the mold of what his family expected.

also for kicks and giggles here is the soundtrack that I have put together so far for my story:

Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
suffragett city-Bowie
runaway-Linken Park
numb- Linken Park
how to save a life- the Fray
poprocks and coke- Green Day
I'm still here- John Rzenik
what I've done- Linken Park
I don't wanta be-Gavin Degraw
Like the rain-Clint black

4 comments:

Matt "the Bat" said...

has some one been listening to a lot of Linken Park lately?

Unknown said...

actually I didn't reolize that those songs were all by linken park. they just fit the story line.

Elizabeth said...

So glad nano is almost here and that you are participating again!

Unknown said...

yeah maybe this time i will make it.