Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Simple women's day book 2

For Today: April 5 2011
You can find more day books at Simple woman's daybook

Outside my window:  My Neighborhood filled with early signs of spring.

I am Thinking: The Christology of Arianism, and how much i don't understand Hebrew.
.
I am Thankful For: The work day being over.

From the Kitchen: Greg is cooking baked pasta tonight for dinner.

I am wearing: A long sleaved olive green shirt, short sleaved botton up shirt, and jeans.

I am Creating: Knitting a sweater, Painting an Icon (the Cross of San Damiano) Writing act one of Ashes and Snowflakes

I am Going:  Hopefully I will find time to night to go to the church to work on the Icon.

I am Reading: The Simarilion, (still) and Twenty Years latter by Alexander Dumas

I am Hoping: That I will get everything done tonight that needs to get done.
 

I am Hearing: Too many vehicles drive by on our street and cross street, and Greg Cooking.

Around the House: Blankets, knitting supplies.

One of My Favorite Things: Cookies and Coffee. (yes I know that's two)

No comments: