Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday 4-14

The last week has been a little crazy, which was why I did not end up finishing out the week.  And much has happened this week but you know in the middle of the craziness of the week I think the best thing to do is to take a moment and share some of the blessings that have come to my week.

1. I am thankful that Tully Anastasia McLoud came into the world.
2. I am thankful that Josh finally proposed to Lisa. I've been sitting on that secret for weeks.
3. I am thankful for My friends Daniel and Jeanette.  who have become more like family every day.  whether it is sitting with me when I am having an anxiety attack, or stranded on the side of the road.
4. I am thankful for inspiration for unlikely places.

The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang: "He is good; His love endures forever." then the temple of the LORD was filled with the cloud.
2 Chronicles 5:13

No comments: