Sunday, November 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo update two

well we are past the mid point of the month, and I am only at 6,187 words.  if i actually thought it was possible for me to write 50,000 words this month.

I had already decided that i was going to do this year differently.  i am using a book called the weekend novelist as a guide.  and i am really enjoying this years nano.  it is almost relaxing.  so really wail i don't care if i make the right number of words, i will be happy if i have made it though the majority of the exercises in this book.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the weekend novelist. You should check out his other book, the weekend novelist rewrites the novel.

Unknown said...

Actually I got both of them because of how you talked about the weekend novelist re writes the novel.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning the Weekend Novelist. What an amazing book topic! (just googled and some read reviews on Amazon). I didn't know such a thing (instructions for writers) existed.
Thank you - again. There may even be hope for me to produce something with a plot in next year's NaNoWriMo.

(I've just surfed in via another NaNo writer's blog.)

JaneyinNS (NaNo name)
jandhj2@yahoo.ca