Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday 7-21

Today I am thankful for the new life among my friends. we have two beautiful girls who have been born in the last year and one more on the way. it is fascinating to watch them develop and grow so fast. I am the nursery working at another church and babies are pretty amazing things. the go from being so little and unable to do much of anything to learning to walk and talk and well grow up. it is crazy to think that each of these little babies will one day grow up to be adults, and even crazier to think that at one time I and all my friends were once so small. I then also realize that as these little ones grow up I and my friends will all become 'old'. But I just have to sit back and marvel at it all the things that are going on inside those little bodies so they can grow up.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because i am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful. My frame was not hidden from you when i was made in the secret place, when i was woven together in the depths of the earth. your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of the came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! were i to count them the would outnumber the grains of sand-when I awake, I am still with you. 
Ps 139:13-18

No comments: