Tuesday, September 06, 2011

On the Needles 2

Sorry No pictures this month. Like I said yesterday it has been a little crazy around her lately and so I haven't been able to get to knitting. In fact there really isn't that much to report I'm afraid.

Finished Projects:
I finished the elephant that I was almost finished with last month. she is in a box waiting to be sent to her new home.
I was able to finish two dish cloths which were made for Lisa's bridal shower. they were a great project and I think that will be my general gift for any bridal shower I go to or for any wedding that I am invited to.

Current Projects:
the only project that I am working on right now is my brother's Christmas present. this project has taken a turn and instead of being a simple beanie I am making it more like the hat I gave him a couple of years ago that got ripped.

Future Projects:
This is the area that is full of things I need to do. I need to make something for my little niece Dottie. I will be making another elephantie for her and i need to get it done soon because her birthday is coming up really fast. there is Dad's Birthday present, a nice pair of socks which i might or might not have yarn for. Then there is wedding presents for my cousin's Laura and Jordan and my co-worker Lucia. they will be getting yes dish cloths who have already gotten married. I still want to make Mom and my sisters Christmas gifts but I don't know if that will happen. I hope to make them some nice cashmere socks, but that one might not happen.

So that is my knitting update for this month. What kind of crafting do you do?

No comments: