1. The Hexigonal CarryAll: this pattern can be found in the January 2012 edition of Creative Knits which my In-Laws were kind enough to buy me a subscription to for Christmas. You remember forever ago when I talked about that hideous yarn that I had no idea what to do with? Well I figured sence it was a self striping Yarn if I put it in a pattern that would break up the stripes it might look cool. I think it works out pretty nicely. however very sadly there is still going to be a lot left when this bag is done. I also decided to use some blue yarn from my stash to give it a bit of something different. I think it will work out just fine. I am going to do the draw string closer and the straps in the blue. if nothing else it will make a great new project bag. Which means I can cast-on more great projects soon.
2. Sweet Shopp Scarf: This pattern I made up. I took a simple three stitch cable and a three stitch eyelet to make a cable and lace scarf. this is the left over yarn from the Mandelbrot Hat. I don't think it is going to be quite what i wanted it to be so I may rip it out and start over making in a thinner scarf but wee will see. for now I like it the way it is. oh and here is a picture of the Mandelbrot Had the pattern can be found at Knitty
turned out pretty nice didn't it?
1. SkyIsle Cardigan: I haven't worked on this one in forever! but I have the first sleeve done and the other one is almost done. Sadly it doesn't have a project bag that makes it easy to transport and knit on. I do love it thought and I can't wait to get to use it. all though lets face it. It isn't really the time for sweater knitting. So I really should kick some butt and get this done! you know so I can replace it with light and ary summery knitting projects.
2. My experimental hair net. it is coming along nicely. it is a nice before bed knit. a nice small project that keeps me just focused enough. I think it will look nice particularily right now while my hair is bright red.
3. The Hooded Sweatshirt did not do so well last month. I only got the front done. So sad. well it is just one more of my projects that I need to get cracking on.
huh, I thought i had a lot more to talk about there....oh well
Shiney: Look at this- isn't it awesome? that is my birthday present from my dearest friend Lisa. she took me to the mad potter where we panted our own pottery. I choose this piece because I wanted to use it to hold a yarn ball. I think it works great and it is pretty.
well that is all for now so I hope you like looking at all my fun projects and till next time remember wooden needles are not just for knitting, they also make great stakes to kill vampires with.