Saturday, August 04, 2012

Buccaneer Blogfest: week 3 Day 3

again a little late, but well that is what happens.
So today is that last day of the Blogfest. Part of me is sad about that. I mean it has been a good time. I've gotten more followers both here at the blog and on my twitter, and I started my author fan page.I also was hopeing that this blog fest would help me get back in the habit of posting on a regular basis. So all in all I call that a win. I have met some cool people and hopefully gotten more involved in the community.

So what is my next step? well I am not really sure. I like the give away thing and I think i would like to do one on a regular basis, even though I haven't got a lot of influx from it. I know that I want to start having a vlog post, I really want to do that about once a month at least at first.  I know where I want to go I'm just not sure I know how to get there.

So first I just want to say that the give away is still open. So Comment like my fan Page and all that. I should have the hat finished soon, but here is my progress so far:
So I'll post some more pictures as the progress continues, if not here then on my fan page, again a good reason to jump in on the give away.

Some things that I will be starting soon:
Hopefully by September 1st I will begin to post my first story. I'm thinking of getting my 'long tail' started being an author. also if everything goes right I will also begin posting Ashes and Snowflakes on November 23. It is a Christmas story and will have it's final post on December 24. Also after each story there will be some give always and behind the scenes stuff. At least that is my hope. I still have to finish writing them both and get them edited. (any volunteers?)

any way in the more near future I hope to post three times a week. one post will be on the Never ending story, one will be either about writing, drawing, or knitting, and the last will be on a random topic I haven't decided on yet.

Well I guess that is all I have to say. the blogfest was fun, I'd do it again. now it is time to get back to the task of being a blogger and writer. I hope those of you who joined me during this blog fest will continue to like my content, will comment and share with your friends.

so till next time God Speed and Open Roads.

PS remember to check out all the lovely people who joined up with this little Festival.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

This looked like such a fun blogfest! I wish I would've participated! :D