Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Writers Roundtable Podcast Workshop

Today we take a break from the Blogfest to announce that my podcast debut has dropped as we say. please drop by the round table podcast and give it  a listen then comment. tell me what you think what you like what you don't. this is really important to me so Followers who are part of the writing internet cafe guild take part. then once you have given me a listen head over to their website and sign up to be one of their writers so you can get your book ideas workshopped too! Work shop Episode with guest host Seanan McGuire (and me you humble writer)

1 comment:

Dave Robison said...

You were an exceptional guest, Gloria, and you brought an amazing story idea to the table. Thanks for helping make this such a fabulous episode for us! :)