Monday, August 22, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 12




For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... Sun light shining though the rain splattered windows.

I am thankful... that I can go to wok today, my job has been drying up lately so there have not been enough hours to go around. hopefully i will have something stable this week.

In the kitchen...Oh, Greg mad an amazing rice and spinach dish last night.

I am wearing... Pajamas but not the same ones as usual. green and teal striped pants, with the green winking witch shirt and my house coat.

I am creating...I finish Elephante, and talon's hat has hit a problem, but I am almost done writing act 2 of Ashes and snowflakes, and rescue is moving along well. I did a crazy amount of world building this weekend.

I am going... Grocery Shopping, then off to the Jones's for games and pizza.  

I am wondering...working on plans for Lisa's bridal shower. I've never hosted something like this before. I hope I can do it. 

I am reading... the Simarilian by Tolkien, and the Starter by Scott Sigler. (Still) Ihave descided to listen to The Canterbury Tales again. and Emma by Jane Austen. 

I am hoping... to get started on thank-you cards. 

I am looking forward to... Going to the eye doctor so I can get contacts again.  

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible.

One of my favorite things...My Husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Playing games with friends, Bible study, and Ballet, Lisa's bridal shower. 

No comments: