Monday, August 29, 2011

Simple women's Day Book





For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... You know I love the weather of fall but I hate that the days get shorter. It makes me sad that the sun is just now rising at twenty after seven. 

I am thankful... That Lisa's Bridal shower went off without a hitch.

In the kitchen...a mess, I haven't done dishes sense Friday before the shower. but i did get a new table, well new to this house. it is the table that Lisa and I bought for our apartment and panted. I am very happy to have it here.

I am wearing... a slinky night dress.

I am creating...Talon's Christmas present, Act 2 of Snowflakes and Ashes, Act one of The Rescue. Random sketches.

I am going... Well I don't know if I am going to work today. haven't been able to get a hold of work yet. And there has been sickness over at the Jones' so I don't know I we will be having game night or not tonight. but I will be going grocery shopping. 

I am wondering...What will I do if i don't go to work? will I get to go to work? Do I want to go to work?

I am reading... the Simarilian by Tolkien, and the Starter by Scott Sigler. (Still) Ihave descided to listen to The Canterbury Tales again. and Emma by Jane Austen. I also started Mansfield Park by Jane Austen this week. 

I am hoping... to get started on thank-you cards. 

I am looking forward to... hmmmm.... I don't know what to look forward to this week. it is kind of a sad looking week. 

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible.

One of my favorite things...My Church Family

A few plans for the rest of the week: let see, Bible study, Ballet, that's about it. it is a blah week. 

No comments: