Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Eleven Questions

Courtesy of Darci I have now gotten roped into answering questions. Okay yeah I think it is kind of cool to get noticed. any way here are her questions:

1. Fruit or vegetable?
Fruit.

2. Do you snack while writing? If so, what is your snack of choice?
Yep, I like popcorn, Oreos, and tea or hot chocolate

3. If you could go anywhere to feel inspired, where would you choose to go?
There is this tree on my parents property. long ago my dad put a tree stand up in it. I love that spot. sadly most of the steps have fallen down and no it is impossible to get back up there.

4. What is your favorite animal?
The Dragon

5. Have you written a story? What was your first one about?
a-yes, b. Um I'd rather that thing never was remembered by anyone. but there was this fun Tom Sawyer fan fic I wrote in middle school.

6. Favorite pizza topping(s)?
meat, Meat and more meat!

7. What's one odd thing you can do that few people know about?
I can make my tongue look like a clover.

8. Chocolate or flowers?
Flowers.
9. Name one fictional character you wish you'd been the author behind (besides Harry Potter! That's too obvious for some of us...).
Any character that Anthony Hopkins could get an Oscar playing.

10. What does your Christmas stocking look like?
white with a cute little mouse on it. My Grandpa George bought it for me.

11. What's your least favorite genre to read?
Math and Science Textbooks


Okay so now I am supposed to pick some people to have answer 11 new questions... Well I'm lazy so sorry but I am just going to end the game here. 

1 comment:

Morgan said...

LOL! Way to put your foot down and end the game. *laughs* Fun to read more about you, Gloria--I'm laughing cuz I just had a good writing session & ate a whole bag of popcorn. Yup. It's the perfect writing treat :D And dang... I've always been so jealous of you clover tongue people ;)