1. My husband. he has been sick this week but sense the last time I did one of these my birthday has come and gone. and he did an amazing job of making my birthday awesome.
2. my birthday tulips. every year for my birthday my mom sends me tulips. tulips make me happy and this year they are such happy colors, I love them.
3. Lisa Sutters, who is an amazing friend and can see through my descizes.
4. Ryan Andrews, who doesn't mind sitting on the phone with me when i am going crazy.
5. my new pens. they were greg's birthday present this year and they were made by Jon Tod. they are wonderful and work so well they make me want to sit all day and write. which is the sign of a great pen.
6. For my mother-in-law making it possible that i could go get a massage on my birthday- oh I need to have one of these more often.
If they offer it as an expression of Thankfulness, then along with this thank offering they are to offer thick loaves made without yeast and with olive oil mixed in. thin loaves made without yeast and brushed with oil, and thick loaves of the finest flour well-kneaded and with oil mixed in.