Monday, November 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 21



For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... Sun's not out yet, and it apears to be raining. 

I am thinking... how Heresy and Cult or two different things but people seem to get them confused and make them out to be the same thing.   

I am thankful...Cuddling

In the kitchen... Chocolate cake.

I am wearing... Conglomeration of sleep wear.

I am creating... Knitting: The cowl is cast on and going great! I'm not quite happy with my desine, i want a bigger holed lace patern but it does look good, so maybe i will just  make it a hat.  Drawing: none, writing: Nanowrimo word count is at 38594,still pretty far behind but there is still a chance i will make it, if i write 4,000 words a day.

I am going...Well I hope i get to go to work.

I am wondering...Why silly ideas persist even after they are proven to be wrong.

I am reading...The Fools Errand By Robin Hobbs, The Silmarillian By Tolkien, The Allpro By Scott Sigler, Shape Shifters by, S. Lawrence Parrish. I jsut got Inheritance yesterday so I will be starting to read that soon. 

I am hoping... to get thank-yous out. really there isn't that much more to do on them. 

I am looking forward to...the ballet recital this weekend. 

I am hearing... very little it is a quiet morning

One of my favorite things... quiet slow mornings

A few plans for the rest of the week: Ballet, and all the fun stuff for the recital, I am helping with the smaller children.

Picture I feel like sharing...
this picture has been making the rounds on social networks and I think this is pretty neat. 

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Yum, chocolate cake sounds delicious.