Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday 11-17

Today I am thankful for many things.
1. I am thankful for the way Nanowrimo helps me to prioritize, and on one particular piece of writing. I am currently at 25433 words. a little behind but I will catch up again. and I have come up with some really stuff. I really thing that when this is done if I only get to 50,000 (which is really just a detailed out line) I will have very little that will need to be scrapped.

2. Today I am actually thankful for my job. I know that is strange sense I hate my job but for some reason it hasn't seemed so bad lately. I don't know if it is because i am looking for a knew job so i may be leaving it soon, or if looking at what a new job is going t require of me is making me appreciate curtain aspects. like the way my hours are set up, like how my breaks are set up, like how i can listen to my I-pod all day and not worry about anything, like how I can be in my own world. those things are all nice.

3. I am thankful that the holiday season is here. I love the holidays, from Holloween to thanksgiving to Kinderstad  or more commonly known as St. Nicholas day, to my daddy's birthday (yes it is part of the holiday season,) Christmas eve, Christmas day, New years, and of course the Superbowl. there is very little i don't like about this time of year.

4. I am thankful for my husband, yes I am always thankful for my husband. he is a great man of god who loves me, encourages me and truly wants me to be happy.

5. I am thankful for my friends in Kentucky, you are my surrogate family and I love you.

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High. 
Ps. 7:17

No comments: