Thursday, November 03, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for My dearest friend Ryan Andrews. Tuesday was her birthday and I wish that i lived close enough to have spent some time with her. See Ryan has been my friend for as long as I can remember. there was no time in my life when she was not my friend. we grew up together. I refused to miss her wedding, and she was my Matron of Honor. My life would be missing something if she was not in it. we have been through a lot, her dragging me around the supermarket because she learned to walk first, sharing pacifiers, playing hide and seek amount the clothing racks at stores, pretending that my mom's water bed was a tramp (nearly ended very badly for me cause the window was open and I fell thank God for Ryan, she saved me that day), Having funerals for moths, camp, vbs, navigating high school, men and college. and now here we are hundreds of miles apart and still friends. 

No comments: