Friday, September 14, 2012

At The Art Desk

I love to draw, and I have come to the realization that I used to be quite good at it. (Looking though old sketch books has taught me that.) Some where I stopped believing in my self as an artist, I pretty much stopped drawing. I blamed it on the fact that my table was covered with crap, or that I didn't have time/ but really I just came to a point where I didn't believe I could do what I wanted to do. Projects were started and not finished. I have a drawing that I have been working on for almost two years and it is pretty sad how little I have to show for it.

there are several projects I have tried to start and never finished. 1. I want to draw a picture of my dnd characters and thier adventuring parties. It hasn't worked out so well. though I did get some where with another friends character.  2. I wanted to draw a picture form a mountain I climbed, I started it, but I haven't touched it since. 3. the Icon, I love it but I seem to have come to another point where I need to get over some kind of wall before I can approach it again. 4. I want to paint my Mother-in-law her Christmas present this year, haven't started that one yet either.

And I have had big project ideas for stuff too. Like I want to Illustrate my short stories. well I've started the map, and I have the iconic symbol of the city drawn. but other then that I am not doing so well. I don't know it sounds like I am doing a lot of winning right now, I hope someone has some good cheese to go with it, like a Havarti or Saganaki would be awesome!

Err I hope I didn't bite off more then I can chew with this.

any way till next time God Speed and Open Roads

No comments: