Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday 9/20

If you are visiting from Jessa's Blog hop my entry can be found here: Restored to Life Please check it out and comment. If you want to vote please put VOTE in your comment.

Today I am thankful for:
1. last week I had my first Sub job and temp job. both were great and I can't wait till I get some more.
2. that my Husband loves to cook and is great at it. and you know is supportive.
3. My mom. For no other reason then she is my mom and I lover her and I am thankful for her.
4. For friends who will listen to rants, and are there for when i need to think though stuff
5. For my friend Abby who had a birthday recently it was great fun getting together to celebrate her birthday.
6. For my Cousin Amanda

Till next time God Speed and Open Roads

No comments: