Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Knitting: Three Lonely Projects

It has been a slow 2 weeks when it comes to knitting. actually it has been a slow 2 weeks in terms of everything except my new job. getting used to getting up and going to work again is an adjustment, since I had pretty much gotten a good groove going with my adventures of being unemployed.

Anyway the last two weeks I have only worked on these three projects. the Black one is the body of my Skyisle, not a lot has been done with that one, there will probably be more next post because as of right now it is my only social knitting.
The big one is my Velvet Morning Cardigan. this one I actually got a lot done on because it was what I used for social knitting. I had 5" of stocking net to do so it was an easy knit to work on at Knit night and at Arkham. (my friends and I got together to play Arkham horror, it is a great game and I look forward to playing it again.) But then I got to the end of the 5" and now I must start working on the arm holes. but then you know what I get to do? I get to do more color work!
lastly is that brightly colored something or other. That has been a fun project, see it will be a elephant, but I think I will just wait till I put it together to show the pattern. for now you will have to trust me that those five pieces will one day be a stuffed Elephant.

that is all for now, till next time God speed and Open roads.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

500th post?!?!?! That's AMAZING... Seriously. Too awesome. And what a great hobby, Gloria. I know nothing about this world, so I find it fascinating. Thanks so much for sharing! :)