2. Ballet class I am starting to feel less like I'm auditioning to be one of the hippos in Fantasia.
3. Playing DND, to those of you who have never played well you just should it is so much fun.
4. the great people at LCA
5. the Ladies at Knit Night they are a varied group of women who love to knit and talk about their lives.
6. For a new Job opportunity which seems to be working out well.
7. I finally got my hands on Seanan McGuire's new book. I will have a review of it posted soon.(and I read it in one evening.yes very very good. now i have to wait a whole year for the next one.)