Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Holloween!

I am the queen of last minute costumes. or at least one of them. So I was hoping to find pieces to make a Susan Costume (as in Death's Granddaughter not The Fair) but for some reason all the stores i went to had no full length black skirts. Apparently long skirts are not the currently style. So Scratch that. My next thought was well how about red Riding hood, I'll get a few things and just use my red cape again. it'll be fine. hey I could even say I'm steampunk Red. but no I have at last landed on what I am going to do, I will be a red mage. no I don't have the hat, but I went through my closet for all things red and black and started playing with the combinations.

Because of the sudden change of temperature staying warm tonight during Spooky Time on man is going to be of the utmost importance. So my first choice will have to wait for another time because bare arms are a no go. any way sorry I don't have pictures but it ended up working out pretty good.

I love halloween!

No comments: