Monday, October 31, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 17





For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... I hate being up before the sun, it makes the world seem Dark Dank and Dreary.  

I am thinking..how people view language, why some words are offensive, why others okay, the purpose of expletives, and why people get offended. 

I am thankful...a husband who takes care of me when I'm sick.

In the kitchen... Well we are just about out of food, so not much it has been slim pickings recently.

I am wearing...Pajamas, and my brown house coat.

I am creating... Knitting: Cinderella socks are almost done, blanket is still on the needles, a bag. Drawing; Icon, and some fantasy sketches, writing: a new novel has been outlined and is ready to be started after midnight tonight. 

I am going...To Work, then I have to do some running around before going to help at Spooky time on main with the ministerial community. 

I am wondering... again about language. Like when people say "god told me..." or when people use "it's okay," or "It's not a big deal." instead of "I forgive you." and why there is a difference. 

I am reading...The Fools Errand By Robin Hobbs, The Silmarillian By Tolkien, The Allpro By Scott Sigler, Shape Shifters by, 

I am hoping... To get thank yous in the mail, today. and you know get the house clean before people come over on Friday. and that I get feeling better. 

I am looking forward to...A week filled with friends and Fun. 

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible, Cars driving by.

One of my favorite things... Cuddling under blankets 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Today: Spooky time on Main, Tomorrow: Mass of All Saints, Wednesday: Bible study, Thursday: Jones' house for games, Friday: our house for games, Sunday: Harrold's house warming! Gunna be a buissy week. 

No comments: